DF-310E Flexible, Adaptable Oxygen Analyzer
The DF-310E with the E-Sensor is ready to handle your oxygen analysis needs in almost any application.
The DF-310E features:
- Accuracy - the greater of ±3 reading or ±0.02% range
- Ranges from 0-0.5ppm to 25%
- Instantaneous response to oxygen change
- Fast response - typically less than 10 seconds to read 90% of a step change
- Background gas compatibility including N2, H2, Co, freons, hydrocarbons, and more
- STAB-ELT option removes acids and ionic impurities from the electrolyte that could affect sensor performance
- Optional battery back-up for extended use and process protection
Sample Gas Compatibility
- Ranges are available from 0-50 ppm to 0-25%
- BASIC SENSOR: All inert and passive gases including N2, CO, H2, Ar, freons, hydrocarbons, etc.
- SENSOR WITH Stab-ElT OPTION: Neutralizes trace contaminants including acids such as CO2, H2S, NOX, SOX, etc. (Consult Delta F for concentration limits.)
- Stab-ElTAcid Gas System
- Sample Pump
- Oxygen Alarms
- Flow Alarm
- Isolated 4-20 and 2-20 mADC outputs
- NEMA 4X and 7 Sensor Enclosures
- Remote Sensor Heater
- Battery Backup
(at constant temperature)
- Standard Resolution Sensor: Greater of ±3% of reading or 0.5% of range
- High Resolution Sensor: Greater of ±3% of reading or 0.02% of range (except for ranges <100 ppm: ±3% of reading or ±0.05% of range)
- Responds instantaneously to O2 change. Equilibrium depends on specific conditions. Typically <10 seconds to read 90% of a step change.
- Gas phase, non-condensing, 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Flow from 1.0 to 3.0 scfh at 0.2 to 1.0 psig pressure (except 15-25 psig for 310E H0050 without pump)
For more information, click here to view the DF-300E Series brochure.
Download the print resolution DF-300E Series brochure.
View the DF-310E Specification & Configuration sheet.
Open the E-Sensor Technical Bulletin
Download the print resolution E-Sensor Technical Bulletin
- 21.1cm W x 19.7cm H x 20.1cm D 4.52 kg. (8.32"W x 7.75"H x 7.91"D 10 lbs.)
- Operate between 0° and 45° C ambient (32° and 120° F)
- Input Power: 24 VDC, 1 Amp (max)